Not sure if recent data is available or not, you may check out  at
http://mospi.nic.in/data.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 7:26 PM Sarath Guttikunda <sguttiku...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good evening.
>
> Any here with access to or know who might have access to information on
> GDP and income levels at state and/or district and/or other levels?
>
> With best wishes,
> Sarath
>
> --
> *Dr. Sarath Guttikunda*
>
> *http://www.urbanemissions.info <http://www.urbanemissions.info>*
>
> *http://www.indiaairquality.info <http://www.indiaairquality.info>*

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAAj%2BwWo88Sca3452UhwkgA2hrL6jAHEsYNN1kukoFaMO7yeLag%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAAj%2BwWo88Sca3452UhwkgA2hrL6jAHEsYNN1kukoFaMO7yeLag%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

*Maitrayee Mukerji *
Mobile : +91 81402 31070

disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail
or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.
Indian
Institute of Management Kashipur | www.iimkashipur.ac.in
<http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in> | Tel: +91-7900444090, 91, 92, 93