Very cool Thejesh! The LGD dataset is definitely super useful to help
reconcile various other datasets that reference any territory.

Have been maintaining a dump of all the other LGD lookups here
https://github.com/planemad/india-local-government-directory . Would be
great to have it merged with the datmeet repo and see how we can maintain
an easy to access dump of https://lgdirectory.gov.in