Naveen,
Thanks for sharing! So these are just addresses listed out. Is there a way
to actually geocode these? I know India has... very unique addresses
depending on what part of the country or even what state you are in. And
not all locations have a formal correct/ consistent address... Just wanted
to explore options if possible.

Thanks!
Justin