Hi Vaishnavi,

Have you tried getting the data through wayback machine? I can see here
that someone took a snapshot of the website in 2018 and it looks probably
like the one you were looking for. With any luck the datasets are also
saved there. Here's the link to the 2018 snapshot, you can also see if
there is a more recent
one:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180401174830/http://www.transparentchennai.com/
Hope this helps!