Hi,

I am trying to get data on government budgets and/or expenditure at the
district level. Especially, I am interested in the amount allocated to
SC/ST welfare programs. I know similar data exists at the state level and
it is what Economist Rohini Pande uses in her 2003 paper titled "Can
Mandated Political Representation Provide Disadvantaged Minorities Policy
Influence? Theory and Evidence from India". To illustrate what I'm looking
for, I'd like to get similar data but at a level smaller than states.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Eduardo