Hi All,

We are a team of researchers at Brown University. We scraped the UP state
election website to get Gram Panchayat elections data for our research. We
geolocated Panchayat by matching names, and have released the data here:
https://osf.io/preprints/socarxiv/d6w2h/

We hope this will be a valuable resource for members of this group. Please
feel free to reach out if there are any questions, or if you have found any
bugs.

Thanks,
Aarushi

--