Hi guys,
Happy Holi!

I have complied all the NFHS-5 data into csv files for each of the 707
districts. I have also added additional data such as State Census code and
District Census Code for every available district according to 2011
census. https://github.com/SaiSiddhardhaKalla/NFHS

Please let me know if there are any issues that I have to rectify.

Thanks,
Sai
saisiddharth.ka...@gmail.com