Hello,

Could someone help me with getting a complete shapefile for Gujarat ACs. The
one presently available on Datameet only has 162 ACs (missing 20). Ahmedabad
and several other city areas are missing. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Secondly, please suggest a way to incorporate sub-regions into shape files.
E.g., If I want to club the districts / ACs into one sub-region/ admin
division, how do I go about it?

Warmly,

Poonam Yadav
+91 98710 91217