Hi Vaidya

Maybe not maps, but the following data sets have lat-long data for polling
booths, please check them out:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c0r2kks1pmzoe13/AABudfkgMIOrg3iOJWXIY2ZIa?dl=0

On Mon, Dec 26, 2022 at 11:10 AM, Vaidya <vaidyanatha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have Delhi's polling booth maps?
> I came across this email in the archives:
> https://groups.google.com/g/datameet/c/0A7lGct_oxI/m/EQQrvoSgBQAJ
> Wonder if they did put it out.
>
> Thanks,
> Vaidya

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAHVy6PGvgmpPF8j2UJcvZdX1Wy1ejx8od6dAns4jdp%2BxXKaBoA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAHVy6PGvgmpPF8j2UJcvZdX1Wy1ejx8od6dAns4jdp%2BxXKaBoA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Thanks and regards.

Yours sincerely

*Shiv Hastawala*

(He/His/Him)
Doctoral Student
Department of Economics
Binghamton University (State University of New York)

Zoom ID: 201 717 2613

www.shivhastawala.com