Hi  Shijith,

Your requirement of a 30 m Land Cover from 2008 to 2012 is a difficult ask.

This is because there wasn't a good multispectral dataset of that vintage
which was widely available. It is only with the advent of the Sentinel
System, and advances in storage, that generating a Global, or even county
wide LULC dataset became reasonable, at such a high resolution. ( A rule of
thumb is that your source Multispectral data should be 1/3 spatial
resolution of your required LULC)

Having said that, there are 2 options that you could look into:
1) ESRI has released a Global LULC of 2019-2020 vintage which is freely
available here: (https://livingatlas.arcgis.com/landcover/)
2) NRSC/Bhuvan has a LULC from 2005 Data, which was made at a 1:50k
resolution, which is approximately equivalent to 50m resolution. The bad
news is that this is not directly downloadable, and you will have to write
to them, and see if they are willing to share the data with you.

A third option is that if you have enough resources, you could download/buy
data of your study area, and generate the LULC.

Regards,
Devdatta