This process is called 'supervised classification'. You need to build a
2-class classifier and classify the image. There is a lot of literature and
documentation on how to do it. It is not a simple proces and will involve a
bit of learning curve as well as manual effort to collect training samples.

In QGIS, you can use SCP plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCpWl7NZlU
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/b0425311337f0e2c5343b6b38d990489917f4f93?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZPCpWl7NZlU&userId=8747767&signature=74a88c68de9e1658>
In Google Earth Engine, you can use one of the ML algorithms such as Random
Forest to classify the image. I have a whole module on how to do it as open
courseware
https://courses.spatialthoughts.com/end-to-end-gee.html#module-3-supervised-classification
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/01b5f322f565a99dee4ccad3d3c553c2fb68f9c3?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcourses.spatialthoughts.com%2Fend-to-end-gee.html%23module-3-supervised-classification&userId=8747767&signature=5a0156b0c07ffb53>

If yearly classification is ok, you can get ESA WorldCover data for 2020 or
2021 and just extract the Agriculture class. This will save you the effort
of doing your own classification. I have a tutorial to work wth WorldCover
data in QGIS
https://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/3/calculating_raster_area.html
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/94e15cd399378d5d745736577165e3e2ffdf05ce?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.qgistutorials.com%2Fen%2Fdocs%2F3%2Fcalculating_raster_area.html&userId=8747767&signature=10b5976623f92805>
---
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts
www.spatialthoughts.com