Hello everyone,

I was searching for a map with all the UPHCs in Bangalore and came across a
KSRSAC map/site that had a map with 139 UPHCs, 30k+ Polio Immunization
Centres and 50k+ Health Jurisdiction boundaries (PHC/CHC/Subcentre/Taluk
Hospital). I went ahead with scraping it and have now put them up on
GitHub: https://github.com/Vonter/karnataka-health-spatial-data/

There was a layer for Anganwadi locations as well but that had under 200
features so it's probably missing most of them. I'm curious if anyone has
come across any good sources for Anganwadi data as well that I could
possibly add that to this repository.

Thanks,
Vivek