Hi Sharad,

Nice catch regarding the switch to Hindi. The choice of English/Hindi names
returned by the server is based on the cookie sent with the request.

I've scraped the village list and put it as a CSV and JSON
here: https://gist.github.com/Vonter/dde3c47dfd3ca11e678cea61821aa099

There are 23170 villages in there, but based on my count it looks like
there's about a dozen of them without Devanagiri names.