Hello there,
I am working on a biodiversity project displaying various locations of
wildlife species spotted in India. There is a global website called the
GBIF (Global Biodiversity Information Facility) which uploads known
locations of various wildlife species. The problem i am finding is i could
not download the data for a larger area and is restricted to one species at
a time. Is it possible to scrape the data from the website? Any information
would be helpful. I have shared the website link here
https://www.gbif.org/occurrence/map

Regards
Aravinth R