From: datameet@googlegroups.com <datameet@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Ashim Jain <ashimj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 09:29
To: datameet@googlegroups.com <datameet@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [datameet] APIs for States, Districts, ... Panchayats

Hi Atanu,

If your APIs are able to fetch recent data that is accurate, I'd be interested in using it.

What is the pricing structure?

Thanks.
- Ashim

On Thu, Jan 11, 2024, 1:54AM Atanu Garai <atanu.ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ashim,

Would you be interested in using our (SocialWell) API for this? We have also maps, population and agri related data mapped to the locations.

Best regards,

Atanu