Dear All,

I hope this email finds you well. I am currently working on a research
project focusing on the correlation between budget allocations towards
scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, the presence of NGOs working on
Dalit upliftment, and media advocacy highlighting Dalit marginalization.

To facilitate my research, I am in need of data on the following
information, spanning the period from 1980 to 2023:

*1. Percentage of budget allocation towards scheduled castes and scheduled
tribes.2. Year-wise count of NGOs in India dedicated to Dalit upliftment.3.
Media advocacy data, specifically the number of mentions of Dalit
marginalization per year in the top three publications: Times of India, The
Hindu, and The Indian Express.*

Any information or leads you could provide on these aspects would be
immensely helpful for my analysis. I am particularly interested in
understanding the correlation between these variables.

I understand that acquiring this data might involve various sources, and I
appreciate any guidance or assistance you can offer in this regard. If you
have any suggestions on where I could find this data or if you have access
to it, your support would be invaluable to my research.

Thank you for considering my request.
Best regards,
Golam Rabbani