Hi Sagar

The Population Census module of SHRUG 2.0 consists of village-level caste
data from the 1991, 2001, and 2011 Censuses:

https://www.devdatalab.org/shrug_download/

Thanks and regards.

Yours sincerely

*Shiv Hastawala*

(He/His/Him)
Doctoral Student
Department of Economics
Binghamton University (State University of New York)

Zoom ID: 201 717 2613

www.shivhastawala.com