I was interested in this data myself, so I got around to putting it in a
CSV that can be
browsed:
https://flatgithub.com/Vonter/india-election-affidavits?filename=csv/Lok%20Sabha/Candidates.csv&stickyColumnName=Candidate

Raw data (with separate CSVs by election year/constituency) and scripts can
be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Vonter/india-election-affidavits