Hi Shiv and Kaibalya,

I'm not able to register on the portal. I complete all the required fields,
and my mobile number is verified. However, when I click "Submit," I do not
receive a pop-up message confirming that the registration was successful.

Could you please help me with this? Thank you!

Regards,
Mritunjay

---
Mritunjay Kumar
PhD (Economics)
Ashoka University

On Wed, Apr 23, 2025 at 1:44 PM 'Shiv Hastawala' via datameet <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Kaibalya
>
> From the AISHE DCF portal I was able to download most of the useful data
> files. However, I have not been able to download one particular file
> (Report 55: Level-Wise Out-Turn In Institutions) for the years 2020-2021,
> 2021-2022, 2022-2023. The data shows up in the data viewer on the portal,
> but when I try to download it as either an excel of a pdf file, the page
> keeps loading for a while, and then nothing happens and the page reverts to
> the online view of the data.
>
> I was wondering if you also faced a similar problem with this report or
> any other ones?
>
> Thanks and regards.
>
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> *Shiv Hastawala*
>
> (He/His/Him)
> Doctoral Graduate
> Department of Economics
> Binghamton University (State University of New York)
>
> Email ID: shastaw1[at]binghamton[dot]edu
>
> Zoom ID: 201 717 2613
>
> www.shivhastawala.com
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2025 at 12:01 AM KAIBALYAPATI MISHRA <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Merve,
>>
>> Thanks for the link. I had no idea about it.
>>
>> But I could easily register and download data. Hope you can download
>> it now.
>>
>> With Best Regards
>> *Kaibalyapati Mishra*
>> *Senior Research Fellow (SRF)*
>> *Centre for Economic Studies & Policy*
>> *Institute for Social & Economic Change, *
>> *Bengaluru - 560072*
>> *Email- [email protected] <[email protected]>*
>> *            [email protected] <[email protected]>*
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 20, 2025 at 2:09 PM 'Shiv Hastawala' via datameet <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Merve
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot for this link! I'm surprised to see a registration link or
>>> the AISHE DCF login. For months all I got was the login page which didn't
>>> let me register. So thanks for this!
>>>
>>> I was able to get it to work and I have registered and also entered the
>>> portal where I can access the data. Although I have to say they have made
>>> it difficult to download the data in a usable format, as is expected from
>>> such government portals.
>>>
>>> Where exactly did you face a problem? The first half of the registration
>>> page first needs you to fill out your personal details including an Indian
>>> phone number. Then you need to get the one time password (OTP) sent to your
>>> mobile number and enter that to confirm your details. Then move to the
>>> lower section of the page and enter the email id and password of your
>>> choice, enter the captcha code, and then register. After registering, it
>>> asked me to change my password for some reason, so I did that too. After
>>> that I was able to login.
>>>
>>> I think the confusing part is that both the sections of the registration
>>> page are visible in a static format withing one webpage itself. I think the
>>> key is to first enter your personal details and confirm your OTP, and then
>>> move on to the lower part where you choose your login credentials.
>>>
>>> But once again, thabks a lot for this link!
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks and regards.
>>>
>>>
>>> Yours sincerely
>>>
>>> *Shiv Hastawala*
>>>
>>> (He/His/Him)
>>> Doctoral Graduate
>>> Department of Economics
>>> Binghamton University (State University of New York)
>>>
>>> Email ID: shastaw1[at]binghamton[dot]edu
>>>
>>> Zoom ID: 201 717 2613
>>>
>>> www.shivhastawala.com
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sun, 20 Apr 2025 at 12:34 am, 'Merve Demirel' via datameet <
>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I'm trying to access the most recent AISHE data, I can't get the
>>>> registration page to work.
>>>> https://dcf.aishe.nic.in/aishenew/#/userRegistration/datauser
>>>>
>>>> Does anyone else have access to it and be willing to share?
>>>>
>>>> Thank you!
>>>> Best,
>>>> Merve
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more
>>>> about us by visiting http://datameet.org
>>>> ---
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "datameet" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> To view this discussion visit
>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/50c8af68-e70c-454b-bff4-8f68b190a916n%40googlegroups.com
>>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/50c8af68-e70c-454b-bff4-8f68b190a916n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>> .
>>>>
>>> --
>>> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more
>>> about us by visiting http://datameet.org
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "datameet" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> To view this discussion visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAGiG-AyXnTF7T05NhL9%3Dy-TtZi1srzbRzVhiq5cMrREHBQj9Gg%40mail.gmail.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAGiG-AyXnTF7T05NhL9%3Dy-TtZi1srzbRzVhiq5cMrREHBQj9Gg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>> --
>> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more
>> about us by visiting http://datameet.org
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "datameet" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> To view this discussion visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CANXk3dzWyA8QcESpT3OQmZCRVbY_CeA0iA7VQZuv%2Bx-zLvM7qQ%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CANXk3dzWyA8QcESpT3OQmZCRVbY_CeA0iA7VQZuv%2Bx-zLvM7qQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>
> --
> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more
> about us by visiting http://datameet.org
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "datameet" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAGiG-Ax9B877ER_E3aXMb_xXZkC7iLqaCcan0z_ZHEdOM0MH-Q%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAGiG-Ax9B877ER_E3aXMb_xXZkC7iLqaCcan0z_ZHEdOM0MH-Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about 
us by visiting http://datameet.org
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"datameet" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CA%2B6xTXf_oPuQ82x0LFZT%3DWT0Yu%2BZcL05VjJto%2B1%3DbE42Lt7%3DCw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to