From: Tim Rude<mailto:timr...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 3:05 PM
To: dataperf@dataperfect.nl<mailto:dataperf@dataperfect.nl>
Subject: Re: [Dataperf] DP Web Server

Not really a need for DP to monitor constantly. The importing of files can be
done by DP with a command line already. If real-time monitoring is needed,
something could be created using a third party tool (like AutoIt, Visual Basic,
or many other languages) to monitor for new files and then run the DP command
line to import them as needed.

I don't know how much Lew would be interested in (or able to) making further
changes to DP. Haven't heard from him in some time.

Tim Rude