Hi Juan,

I'm not aware of any limits on imports, other than disk space. I think there
are also some limits on the size of the .TXX file that DP uses to hold
multi-line text fields. Could it be that you're bumping up against that?

Just curious, what happens if you break up the text file into 4 chunks of about
27,500 records each and then import each of the 4 chunks separately?

Tim Rude