I am trying to make a boxplot using already calculated mean, sd, min and max
values (I don't have access to the raw data, but I want to convert a table
to boxplots). I tried to use the geom_boxplot command in ggplot2 with
stat="identity", but it is not working (I think it only works on raw data?)
- if I enter my data in a dataframe (df) and then enter the following
commands:
ggplot(df, aes(x))+ geom_boxplot(aes(ymin = y1, lower = y2, middle = y3,
upper = y4, ymax = y5), stat = "identity")

I get an empty plot with axis labels (this makes me think it only works on
raw data with built in calculations?)

Is there a way to do what I want to do?

I have uploaded my data file. WCM4.txt
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4730939/WCM4.txt>