Hi. I am currently working on an assignment where I need to fetch news feed
from various sources and store in a corpus in R.I have successfully
installed the packages "tm" and "tm.plugin.webmining". But when I execute
the following command it is ending up with an error mentioned further
below.install.packages("tm")install.packages("tm.plugin.webmining")library(tm)library(tm.plugin.webmining)*corpus
<- WebCorpus(GoogleFinanceSource("AAPL"))*/No such file or directoryfailed
to load external entity
"http://www.google.com/finance/company_news?hl=en&q=AAPL&ie=utf-8&start=0&num=20&output=rss"Error:
1: No such file or directory2: failed to load external entity
"http://www.google.com/finance/company_news?hl=en&q=AAPL&ie=utf-8&start=0&num=20&output=rss"/Can
anyone please help me on this. Thanks in advance guys.Please note that I am
using the R version 3.3.2