Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                         *Please sent your consultat profile to **
john.na...@catstaffing-us.com* <john.na...@catstaffing-us.com>***** Very
Hot  Requirement Needed Consultant immediately***Please read the requirement
and sent matching profiles only* *

Job Title   :  Oracle 11i Developer
Location  :   Birmingham, AL
Duration :    6-12 months Contract
Rate         : Open

REQUIRED:
Hands on Oracle 11i SQL Developer EXPERT - deep experience with Stored
procedures, SQL development, DDL/DML and testing. Must have implemented Data
Warehouse in Banking Industry. Familiarity with implementing IBM Retail
Banking Model required/preferred.

Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

Very Truly,
John Naidu | Technical Recruiter
Email: john.na...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice : 201-257-5081 ext 251 | Fax: 201 727 9296