Hair Loss-Cause and Its Solution
It is normal to shed hair every day and the truth is we loosebetween 100-125
hairs on any given day. Hair that is shed falls out at the endof growth cycle.
At any given time 10% of our hair is in what is called a"resting phase" and
after 2-3 months resting, hair falls out and new hair growsin its place. Some
people, however, experience more hair loss than is normal.

Androgenetic Alopecia Accounts for 95% of All HairLoss

As we get older, both men and women experience some hairloss. It is a normal
part of the aging process. Androgentic Alopecia often runsin families and
affects some people more than others. In men it is oftenreferred to as Male
Pattern Baldness. It is characterized by a receding hairline and baldness on
the top of head. Women, on the other hand, don't goentirely bald even if their
hair loss is severe. Instead, hair loss is spreadout evenly over their entire
scalp.

Hormones play the dominant role whentalking about Androgenetic Alopecia. Both
men and women produce testosterone.Testosterone can be converted to
dihydrotestosterone (DHT) with the aid of theenzyme 5-alpha-reductase. DHT
shrinks hair follicles causing the membranes inthe scalp to thicken, become
inelastic and restrict blood flow. This causes thehair follicles to atrophy. As
a result, when a hair does fall out, it is notreplaced.

Needless to say, men produce more testosterone than women andexperience more
hair loss.

Find Out How To Stop Hair lossAt
http://moourl.com/fj7do