*Dear Associates,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have a perfect match for the below position which
is an Immediate need.*

*Please email me the perfectly matched resumes only to
sumi_na...@atsiweb.com; a...@atsiweb.com.*

*I will be glad to share more details & discuss the position with you. You
can reach me directly on 1(703) 825 8415. I can assure you we can move
quickly & get interviews right away.*

* *

*Thank you very much for your time.*

Title:                     Systems Analyst

Start Date:          ASAP
Location:             Highlands Ranch, CO

Duration:             6 months

Note:                    Local candidates preferred

Audit Support - Systems Analyst. The individual will provide support for the
audit management team of Visa's Global Development (GD) division (1200+
staff). The individual will function as a point of contact for both GD staff
and internal and external auditors, facilitate audit fieldwork, support
status and metrics reporting, and coordinate the execution of actions
required to close findings.

Education/Experience
Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required. - 8-10 years audit and IT experience
required
Individual must have an IT background and previous experience working as
and/or with IT Auditors including the following areas: Internal Audit
(Cobit), FFIEC Regulators, SOX Compliance, and PCI DSS.

Responsibility level
o Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
*
Skills*
o Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention
to detail and interpersonal skills (Required)
o Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
o *Strong knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL,
etc (Required)*
-* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is preferred *and
should have good leadership and facilitation skills.

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Report and facilitate activities for all external and internal audit
initiatives for Global Development.
Advise development staff and management of audit status.
Assist in developing procedures to enhance the audit process within GD.

* *

*If you are not currently looking for a project, but might know someone who
would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along
my details. I look forward to speaking with you.*

* *

*Thank you** **once again.*

* *

* *

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Sumi Nahdi- Technical Recruiter*

* *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01C9D22F.5E0AED00]*

* *

*17012 Sioux Lane**, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057**.*

* *

*Work:   1 (703) 825 8415*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  **http://www.atsiweb.com* <http://www.atsiweb.com/>**

* *

ATSI is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services firm,
offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting, Systems
Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has established
Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector Clients. ATSI
is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional integrity &
complete customer satisfaction.