*Dear Associates,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have a perfect match for the below position which
is an Immediate need.*

*Please email me the perfectly matched resumes only to
sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*I will be glad to share more details & discuss the position with you. You
can reach me directly on 1(703) 825 8415. I can assure you we can move
quickly & get interviews right away.*

* *

*Thank you very much for your time.*

*Position:          **QA Testing Analyst II*

*Location:          Herndon, VA*

*Required:         1*

*Duration:          Long Term*

*Due By:            Immediate*

*Start:                ASAP*

* *

*Notes:              Need a strong QA with excellent skills in SQL, UNIX and
Sybase.*

*Must have a financial background.*

* *

*Skills:              QA Testing Analyst II acts as a key participant in
application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test
script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting. The
candidate may also be required to train end users.
Requirements

-- 5+ years experience in Software Testing
-- Experience in writing and executing SQL scripts in Sybase
-- Experience in writing Shell scripts in UNIX
-- Experience in Quality Center and Clear Quest*

* *

* *

*If you are not currently looking for a project, but might know someone who
would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along
my details. I look forward to speaking with you.*

* *

*Thank you** **once again.*

* *

* *

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Sumi Nahdi- Technical Recruiter*

* *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01C9D22F.5E0AED00]*

* *

*17012 Sioux Lane**, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057**.*

* *

*Work:   1 (703) 825 8415*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  **http://www.atsiweb.com* <http://www.atsiweb.com/>**

* *

ATSI is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services firm,
offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting, Systems
Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has established
Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector Clients. ATSI
is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional integrity &
complete customer satisfaction.