*Dear Associates,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have a perfect match for the below position which
is an Immediate need.*

*Please email me the perfectly matched resumes only to
sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*I will be glad to share more details & discuss the position with you. You
can reach me directly on 1(703) 825 8415. I can assure you we can move
quickly & get interviews right away.*

* *

*Thank you very much for your time.*

*
**Position:          **Project Manager**          *

*Location:          Herndon, VA*

*Required:         1*

*Duration:          6+ months*

*Due By:            Immediate*

*Start:                ASAP*

*Notes: Must have*

·   *Release Management*

·   *SECONDARY MORTGAGE*

·   *10+years of experience*

·   *PM*

- Lead a project team of 10-15 to plan, analyze and re-architecture a suite
of business applications
- The Senior Project Manager will support large program within the Credit
Loss Management Office in the Risk and Strategy Division.
- Manage daily activities related to project scope, budget and schedule to
advance the work of one or more sub-projects.
- Establish schedules and priorities. Facilitate decision-making on scope,
budget and schedule revisions.
- Create and maintain schedules in MS Project
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify, manage project risks
.
- Ensures appropriate level of communication across project teams and senior
management.
- Ensures accountability for all deliverables.
- Ensures critical issues are identified, tracked and resolved. Responsible
for issue reporting.
- Manage daily/weekly project communication and status reporting.
- Ensure business/operational deliverables are developed and tracked.
- Adhere to corporate and business unit standards and procedures. Obtain
required approvals.
- Execute and support the function of Release Management to ensure the
successful implementation of projects and releases

Qualifications
- B.A. / B.S Business / Finance
- 10+ years of related experience in mortgage related fields including the
secondary mortgage market.
- PMI certification is ideal, technology architecture experience
- Prior Fannie Mae experience (Restatement) is a plus
- This position requires very strong consultative skills, people management
skills, highly detailed orientation, and strong project management
leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to lead high degree complexity projects through the
system development life-cycle through implementation.
- Very good interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
to achieve individual objectives and organizational results.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management in Technology
and Business
- Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis to meet
deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through
ambiguity and complexity.
- Familiarity with Oracle Database and JAVA
- Release management support*

* *

* *

*If you are not currently looking for a project, but might know someone who
would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along
my details. I look forward to speaking with you.*

* *

*Thank you** **once again.*

* *

* *

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Sumi Nahdi- Technical Recruiter*

* *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01C9D22F.5E0AED00]*

* *

*17012 Sioux Lane**, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057**.*

* *

*Work:   1 (703) 825 8415*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: sumi_na...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  **http://www.atsiweb.com* <http://www.atsiweb.com/>**

* *

ATSI is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services firm,
offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting, Systems
Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has established
Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector Clients. ATSI
is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional integrity &
complete customer satisfaction.