Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                        * Please sent your consultant profile to
john.na...@catstaffing-us.com**** Very Hot  Requirement Needed Consultant
immediately***Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles only* *

Job Title   :  Cognos Team Lead
Location  :  Jersey City
Duration :    3-6 months
Rate         : Open

Minimum of 4 years of Cognos experience with good communication skills
* Expertise with Cognos 8 suite including; Framework Manager, Report Studio,
Analysis Studio and Powerplay
* Knowledge and experience working with ORACLE Databases
* Strong analytic, problem solving, and creative thinking
* Proficient in developing cubes
* Proficient in developing complex reports with drill-thru capabilities
* Ability to gather and understand business requirements
* Knowledgeable in implementing Cognos Security
* Experience with the following are a plus -- Javascript/HTML/ DHTML/XML
* Proficient and designing and creating complex framework manager models
* Design and develop drill-thru's, drill-down's/up
* Ability to conduct R&D and present ideas and findings
* Report scheduling, distribution, bursting and refresh of reports
* Development of executive dashboards and key performance indicators (KPI's)
* Strong data modeling skills (Normalized and Multidimensional for Data
Marts, including Star Schema, Snow-Flake Modeling, Fact and Dimensional
Modeling)
* Financial reporting background a plus * Must be able to multi-taskn.

Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

Very Truly,
John Naidu | Technical Recruiter
Email: john.na...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice : 201-257-5081 ext 251 | Fax: 201 727 9296