Hi!!

I am writing to see if you currently have anyone available for Informatica
Positions in Dallas,TX and Ashburn,TX. I am looking for Informatica (Data
quality & Identity resolution) Developer for 6+ month's contract. Please
email me resume at your earliest convenience.

Location: Dallas,TX and Ashburn,TX.

Duration: 6+ months

Role Description:

Informatica with data quality and identity resolution...excellent
communication skills a must.

Please send resume with contact details, rate, location and availability
status.

Sincerely,

Raad

Global Resource Management, Inc. (GRMI)

678 935 0437 (Direct)

770 729 9222 (Fax)

r...@grmi.net

www.grmi.net

"GRMI- not just a name...A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"