Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                         *Please sent your consultat profile to
john.na...@catstaffing-us.com**** Very Hot  Requirement Needed Consultant
immediately***Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles only* *

Job Title   : Java/J2ee developer w/ FIX Protocol experience
Location  :   New york city,NY
Duration  :    8-12 months
Rate        :  Open

Descripition
Application Developer to work on Wealth Management Brokerage Trading System
on various initiatives to grow the trading toolset offered.
Candidate’s focus will mainly be on server-side development building out and
extending Straight Through (STP) capabilities for trades across a set of
products including Equities, Fixed Income, Structures, FX and Options.

Required Qualifications:
5 yrs+ Java/J2EE Development & deployment
Strong knowledge of STP techniques especially those implemented via FIX
messaging protocol.
**FIX protocol experience is a must**
Financial services experience especially with Trading systems
Experience with WSAD or RAD6 or Eclipse IDE.
Web Development (JSP/Servlets) experience
Knowledge of Subversion or other source code control systems
Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

Very Truly,
John Naidu | Technical Recruiter
Email: john.na...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice : 201-257-5081 ext 251 | Fax: 201 727 9296