> This formats and parses MySQL date and time related data types.

I had actually started working on this Sunday and got side tracked after implementing
just the Mysql Datetime format. :)

It seems like theres going to be a lot of almost identical modules Format::ICal,
Format::W3CDTF, etc.   That are pretty much recycling the same code.

I'm wondering if maybe we need a DateTime::Format::Custom or maybe just a
DateTime::Format as a base class ?  That you give a
DateTime::Format::ICal::valid_formats style definition too.

my $custom_parser = DateTime::Format::Custom->format(
        15 =>
                { params => [ qw( year month day hour minute second ) ],
                regex  => qr/^(\d\d\d\d)(\d\d)(\d\d)T(\d\d)(\d\d)(\d\d)$/,
                zero   => {},
        },
        .
        .