> I don't know what you mean by 'RD values'.

Rata Die

> That's my interpretation of what the calendar FAQ writes about Mayan
> calendars. I'm not an expert on Mayan calendars, about all I know
> of it, I got from the calendar FAQ.

Unfortunately the CC book doesn't cover this at all.  I might try to contact the
authors for some clarification.

> It's good to realize that all three Mayan calendars (does
> DateTime::Calendar::Maya cover all three?) are, unlike the Gregorian

It will include all three shortly.  I just wanted to get some early feed back.

> calendar, cyclic. Also, while the long count (that's the Mayan calendar
> being discussed, the others are the Haab and the Tzolkin) cycles after 13
> baktuns, the Mayans had larger units. 20 baktuns make a pictun, 20 pictuns
> make a calabtun, 20 calabtuns make a kinchiltun, and 20 of those make
> a alautun. One alautun is 23040000000 days, or more than 63 million years.

Theres a little note in the POD that says these larger units maybe supported in the
future.  I'm considering addition and subtract of the larger units.  Mostly for fun as
I don't think it would be very useful.

Cheers,

-J