On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 08:28 PM, Dave Rolsky wrote:

I wrote a custom HTML converter because Pod::Html produces such awful
HTML, and I wanted to customize some of the link handling. I also removed
all the "QUESTION" bits and stuck them in docs/todo.pod in the repository,
since they don't really add anything to the FAQ for most readers.

Tried Pod::Simple::HTML? We should all nicely ask Sean to get it finished, now that his new book is pretty well done.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]