I have actually been thinking about that a bit...

The way it is shaping up is that it will be a generic DT::SpanSet
wandering thing... So given a SpanSet (or Set, or Span) it will be
able to do operations within its context (i.e. date arithmetic,
etc.).

DT::E::BusinessDay would simply be a superclass of this (as yet
unnamed) base class that would define some business specific functions
(and possibly aliases for some methods).

                     -ben