Joshua Hoblitt wrote:
Are you in town yet? I've instigated a pdx.pm GT either Tues. or Weds. of this week.

Nope. I'll be getting in Saturday night (and probably wiped out until Sunday morning). I'm open to suggestions of what to do on Sunday, though I won't be getting a car unless provoked.

I'm just starting to panic that I am not going to be able to survive with just a P233 notebook with a 56k modem when I am used to a 1.2GHz w/768k DSL. ;~) I've got a bunch of programming I want to accomplish next week and I don't want to be hampered by poor connectivity...

Does anyone know if the Marriot's "Rooms that Work" includes a network connection?

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group