Joshua Hoblitt schreef:
> > Do all of these have different datetime formats? If database X has the
> > same formats as e.g. Pg, it doesn't need a separate format. Of course
> > DT::F::DBI should know about these cases.
>
> If X has identical date/time handling as Pg I'd like to see DT::F::X
> be isa DT::F::Pg.  Otherwise things might get a bit confusion for end
> users.

Hmmm. I count 47 different DBD modules. That means 47 DT::F modules?

(You're right about the confusion. Unless we could train end users to
trust DT::F::DBI. The Perlmonks discussion that prompted this thread
started when an end user made the 'mistake' to look only at DT::F::DBI,
and not at the MySQL module, so it _is_ possible...)

Eugene