In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dave Rolsky) wrote:
> > Gregorian Calendar from Calendrical Calculations that requires 'DateTime'
> > http://www.python.org/doc/2.3/lib/module-calendar.html
>
> Sort of Gregorian, also a grab bag of random stuff, like monthcalendar,
> which returns a matrix representing a month's calendar.
>
> Actually, that latter bit is kind of neat.  Wonder if we need it.

Months ago I posted the beginings of a module that I called
DateTime::Format::Calendar. The discussion that followed was that
'format' was the wrong namespace, but the conversation ended there.
 (http://nntp.x.perl.org/group/perl.datetime/2488)

I'm happy to continue working on this, and will upload it somewhere, but
I need a name.

Cheers!
Rick

([EMAIL PROTECTED])