On Sunday, August 10, 2003, at 10:24 PM, David Wheeler wrote:
On Sunday, August 10, 2003, at 07:17 PM, John Siracusa wrote:
Obviously, you need currying. See Perl 6. Or create your own subclass with its own now() method that passes the argument for you. Or create a function that calls it for you, passing your default arguments, and returning the result. In fact, make it a code reference, and you will for all practical purposes have a curried version of the constructor!

"Easy things should be easy"^H^Hier than that ;)

I think it might have been easier than writing all the email you've sent to the list the last few days. ;-)

Like everyone else on this list, I'm sacrificing for all the other Joe Programmers out there ;)

-John