Thanks for the prompt response - I'll wait (it is not critical).
--
Jonathan Leffler ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
STSM, Informix Database Engineering, IBM Data Management

|         |           Eugene van der   |
|         |           Pijll            |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |
|         |           09/02/2003 12:10 |

Jonathan Leffler schreef:
> Is the DateTime::Calendar::Pataphysical v0.02 module still broken, or
> is my build environment somehow broken?

DT::Cal::Pataphysical is broken: it still uses the old DT::Language
system, not the new DT::Locale. This dates from DateTime v0.14
(2003-07-23).

I had not noticed it yet, because the old Language modules are still on
my system; and I will correct it now ASAP.

Eugene