Am trying to install DateTime on Windows platform, Win2k.
I have Perl 5.8 build 806 installed, when I try to install
DateTime with PPM I get this:

PPM> version
2.1.5
PPM> install DateTime
Install package 'DateTime?' (y/N): y
Installing package 'DateTime'...
Error installing package 'DateTime': Read a PPD for 'DateTime',
But it is not intended for this build of Perl (MSWin32-x86-multi-thread)

Is there anything I can do to fix this??

--
   __
  /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.