Fair enough - I'll wait for the digest to appear and then lob a report to the CPANPLUS maintainers. That'd be Monday now.

And, I suppose, it might be sensible to let the Math::BigInt::GMP people know there are problems when their code is automatically installed on a system without GMP. There's probably not much they can do except improve the error messages - if GMP is not there, their module isn't likely to work.

--
Jonathan Leffler ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
STSM, Informix Database Engineering, IBM Data Management

Inactive hide details for Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          01/16/2004 03:55 PM