Daisuke Maki wrote:
I'm trying to set the default time zone for my DT::C::Chinese to the
Chinese standard time zone so that people don't accidentally use their
own time zones, only to get, for example, a Chinese new year date of Jan
21 2004 (UTC) instead of the "official" Jan 22 2004.

Should the end result be converted to a floating time zone once you're through with calculations? That way it can be adapted to whatever local timezone the user is in: midnight Jan 22 2004 will be converted to local timezones during date math.

(right?)

Matt