> Ah, right. The problem is that DT::F::Builder includes the
> DT::F::MySQLmodules under its examples directory, and PAUSE is
> indexing it. I need to fix this somehow.

Why not just bundle them together? CPAN will figure out which bundle to grab when you request a specific module such as DT::F::MySQL. (this only works if you're the maintainer of all modules in question...but I can imagine a scenario where you're bundling someone else's module in your examples directory and messing up their cpanitude...whoops)

Matt