So now I'm taking a break from DT::TZ, and am looking at DT::Locale.

I have some questions about the locale data...

Currently the structure of the code is such that before you use a
locale, you need to register it via

  DateTime::Locale->register(...);

This data is then stored in places like %DataForID, and are used at the
time ->load() gets called as parameters to the constructor.

>From what I can decipher, the parameters passed to register() do not
differ by instance of the locale, but rather they seem static once you
load the locale data.

So,

  - Is there any reason why the locales are not singletons?
  - Can I make them singleton?
  - Can I make parameters like en_language, en_territory,
en_complete_name, et al class variables, and do away with any instance
variables?

--d