Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
I've tried the debian package of datetime and I've tried from CPAN. I've also tried to set different TZ values. Does anyone know what the problem can be?

This looks like it will be the same problem in the last three or four threads in the mailing list: the calucation of datetimes in timezones other than UTC. If you only work in UTC, it will probably all work fine. You can convert to some other time zone before returning your results.

Or you can pass any spare tuits you have lying around to Dave .. he's looking for some :)

(BTW: My DateTime::Format::Duration tests also fail with the current date math problems in DateTime, so once again you can ignore the failed tests so long as you only want UTC durations formatted :))

Cheers!
Rick Measham