Dave Rolsky wrote:

I will make a list of all the problems I've run across so far, along with examples that demonstrate them. Anyone who can come up with a solution that handles all of these problems is a far smarter person than I am ;)

It might already be out there...but can you wikifi it as well, please? I've been involved/lurking for quite a while now and though I could produce a few of these entries I still cannot rattle them off from memory.

And for the list...perl makes the easy things easy and the hard things possible, as the saying goes...date math is easy. Absolute time is easy. Dates with times is hard, but so is visual cognition. :)

Matt