This will be hitting your local CPAN mirror shortly. (yes I know I misspelled twilight .. but it's not worth a patch!)

Cheers!
Rick Measham

1.0700 Sat,  5 Nov 2005 09:44:10 +1100
    - The 'Twighlight Zone' release
        - Mike Schilli pointed out that strings without time zones
          or constructors without a time zone should be returning
          a DateTime in the floating time zone rather than UTC.
        - Jason Bodnar requested greater allowance for time zones in
          strings .. so I've now added the ability to use an Olson
          time zone identifier with %O. Note that this is a token
          specifically added to Strptime and it WILL NOT WORK with
          DateTime's strftime method.