Dave Rolsky wrote:
>>Which is why I started writing much plainer date-handling modules.
>
>Modules which while interesting are unlikely to be comprehensible to most
>folks.

Are they really *incomprehensible* to most people?  But I didn't aim
them at "most people" as you describe them.  I wrote the modules for
programmers who know what they're doing or are willing to learn.

>As an aside, I've gotta say I'm really disappointed that you went to the
>trouble of writing all this code _before_ talking to anyone on this list.

Sorry about that.  I was initially under the impression that this mailing
list was strictly concerned with DateTime and its existing architecture,
rather than with date/time issues in general.  I got pointed here from
the modules mailing list, when I tried to register Date::JD.

-zefram