There was some discussion on the list about adding info to occurrences.
I only found this thread:
 http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.datetime/2005/07/msg5959.html

At that time I was working on the DateTime::Event::Spreadsheet module
- it never got to CPAN, but you can find it in the DateTime cvs
repository if you are interested.

- Flavio S. Glock